Nature comes to life in The Lighthouse 2, a soft cocktail, made of flavours that only a skilled captain knows how to appreciate.
Cynar’s artichoke and the floral notes of Theresianer IPA beer sail together with hints of lemon, accompanied by honey giving delicacy and pleasantness.
- THERESIANER GIN – 1 ½ oz. (45 ml)
- Cynar – 1 oz. (30 ml)
- Fresh lemon juice – ¾ oz. (22 ml)
- Honey syrup – ¾ oz. (22 ml)
- THERESIANER IPA BEER – 2 oz. (60 ml)
Place the ingredients into the mixing glass and mix them with plenty of ice for at least 20-30 seconds.
Pour the contents into the glass and fill with Theresianer IPA beer. Mix gently and add ice to maintain the carbonisation of the product.
- GARNISHING: Orange coral / Dried lemon
- GLASS: tall Tumbler / Balloon
- TECHNIQUE: Stir and strain